January 29, 2011

day 01

It's been difficult to blog for the past few days. There are always so many things I want to write about but I can never decide. Then again, I'm never good with making decisions. So here I go with the 30 day challenge!

A recent picture of you, 15 interesting facts about yourself.


1. I love sunflowers and poppies.
2. I'm related to Liu Bei. You can find him on Google and Wikipedia.
3. The doctor said I might not make it when I was born. He was wrong.
4. I never had cavities. Pretty sure I just jinxed myself.
5. I watch The Office everyday. Gotta love Steve Carell.
6. I love the adrenaline I get from playing soccer even though I have a bad knee.
7. Sometimes I buy ice cream cake just because I crave it.
8. A pet peeve: slow drivers.
9. I wish I had an Australian accent.
10. I color-coordinate my closet.
11. I wake up at least two times in my sleep. It's becoming a problem.
12. One day I would like to travel via train in Europe with my camera.
13. Nine is my favorite number.
14. Fishes of all sizes and colors terrify me.
15. I'm a good winker.