February 15, 2011

day 19

Nicknames you have; why do you have them.

1. Jennytator
Jenny + dictator = Jennytator. Credits go to the Grace and Truth Youth Group. They thought this nickname fit me during my "reign" as president...

2. Batman
I got this nickname after playing a Korean concentration game during a summer retreat. Each player had to choose a character/food/etc. followed by a motion. Naturally, I chose Batman. My friend chose Robin. And now we refer to each other as Batman and Robin, partners in crime.

3. Money ghost (in Korean = don gwee shin)
Given by my lovely parents. I couldn't stop shopping at one point.

4. Ggomengee
This nickname is supposed to let me know, as if I already didn't, that I'm short and small. Thank you, Jiman.

5. Jum doo keh
I have two tiny moles next to each other on my face. I don't know any other reason I can give as to how I got this nickname.